Latest Posts Under: Musical Theatre
Fashion has been just as much a part of live concerts as the singing ever was, with each new star competing to see if they can have the biggest, best, and often, the weirdest outfits on stage. Costumes are a way for musicians to brand themselves, expressing who they are beyond just the words that …
Concerts are meant to be an amazing moment and create memories that will last a lifetime for those who attend. Sadly, those memories are not always of the best night ever. Sometimes, they can be complete horror stories. We take a look at concerts that went horribly wrong and the fans and artists who suffered.
The biopic on the fantastic Freddie Mercury, Bohemian Rhapsody, did an extraordinary job of bringing the frontman to life. Earning US$122.5 million globally on a budget of just US$52 million, it has also become the second-highest start of all time for a musical biopic, coming in just behind 2015’s Straight Outta Compton.
The 6 Best Musicals of All Time In 2016, Hamilton made history by receiving an astounding 16 nominations for the Tony Awards and took home a total of 11 including Best Musical. The phenomenon of Hamilton forms part of a long line of musicals which delighted the public while reflecting the surrounding culture. When done …
Fans Lose Front Row Tickets To Taylor Swift Due To ‘Stadium Problems’ Taylor Swift is one of the world’s most popular singers and she has no problem filling stadiums with fans; all who have often paid huge sums of money to see the Blank Space and Look What You Made Me Do singer live. But …
- Little-Known Facts About Billie Eilish
- The Best Virtual Concerts So Far
- Top 5 Top Musicians This Decade
- The Most Influential Blues Guitarists of All Time
- The Troubled Legend Of Amy Winehouse
- The Music Industry’s Most Shocking Deaths
- 10 Of The World’s Most Famous One-Hit Wonders
- The Best Ever Concert Costumes
- Incredible Concert Venues Around The World
- How COVID-19 Has Changed The Music Industry